REFUND POLICY- Summer 2021
You asked. We listened. We know these are tough times for everyone and we want to encourage our parents to register for camp without having to feel worried about their financial situation in the event that their child cannot attend camp.
While JCK has implemented a safe Covid-19 policy and environment through smaller bunks, temperature checks and daily screenings- of course there is always a chance of camp closures.
We pride ourselves on having had a safe summer season in 2020 and we hope you will continue to trust us in ensuring the safety of your child and families to the best of our ability. Here are scenarios where you will be entitled to a full refund or have money carried over to a future week within the summer (prorated based on # of days missed):
- In the event where we cannot run camp on site at our host site- Netivot HaTorah- You will receive a full refund (including your deposit fee)
- In the unlikely event that the entire camp has to shut down in the middle of the summer you will receive a full refund prorated based on # of days remaining that there is a shutdown.
- In the event that your child’s bunk has to shut down for 14 days you will either:
- Receive a full refund prorated based on # of days when the shutdown begins if you had registered for the full summer season.
- If you did not register for the full summer season funds will be carried over to a future week that your child can attend if there is space in the bunk in subsequent weeks. In the event that there is no space you will receive a prorated refund. JCK reserves the right to determine space capacity within bunks. (For example, if you registered for session 1 and within session 1- your child’s bunk closes for the last two weeks of the session- You will either receive a full refund or we will apply the funds to two weeks in session 2 if there is a spot available in their bunk.
- In the event that your child has symptoms of Covid-19 (i.e cough, fever etc. ) and misses x amount of days of camp you will receive a prorated refund based on # of days missed provided we have evidence that your child has tested positive for Covid-19. If they have tested negative they may return to camp if they are feeling better. There is no refunds for days missed if they have tested negative and return to camp.
- A full refund will be issued for any medical emergencies (Hospital note).
- If we have concerns about your child’s behaviour (bullying, hitting, biting) at camp we may need to remove them from their bunk or camp. You will receive a refund prorated based on the # of days minus your deposit fee ($150)